Technology Applications EC-12 (242) X
- Access for up to 3 years or until you pass your state assessment whichever comes first
- There are no monthly charges
- Study online with your laptop, smartphone or tablet
- Covers all domains and competencies tested on the real TExES test
- Contains hundreds of exceptionally realistic TExES test questions
- Includes the most current core standards and testing technology you will find in the real test
- Includes detailed explanation for every answer choice – correct and incorrect
- Hundreds of flashcards to drill your knowledge of relevant key terms
- Test-taking tips so you know how to prepare for your test and show up ready to ace it
- Exam History so you can keep track of your progress
- Smart Reports create a Study Plan personalized to your specific needs
- Study Plan Tracker guides you through assignments to address content you need improvement
- Video tutoring for Math topics if applicable
TExES™ Technology Applications EC-12 (242) tests your knowledge in four domains: (1) Technology Applications Core, (2) Digital Art and Animation, (3) Digital Communication and Multimedia, and (4) Web Design. Within each domain the content of the test is further defined by a set of competencies. This exam covers 12 competencies in all.
This practice material features two modes of study which: (1) covers all domains and competencies with incredibly realistic TExES™ questions, (2) provides detailed answers and explanations, and (3) gives a score report showing a graphical display of your test score with a breakdown of scores by competencies.
In addition to the Study Mode quizzes and full-length, 5-hour simulation Exam Mode tests – where you can test and retest with different question sets each time – this software features Flashcards to provide you with an easy way to reinforce key educational concepts, theories, and laws. Automated scoring, Test-Taking Tips, and Exam History are some of the other features designed to maximize your learning experience and give you the edge to pass the real TExES™ exam.
Practice questions were developed following guidelines of the actual TExES™ test framework as defined by the State Board for Educator Certification (SBEC).
Select your solution:
Key Features of the Program
The Study Guide for TExES™ Core Subjects EC-6(291) gives you a focused, timesaving way to identify the information you need to know to pass your TExES™ Core Subjects EC-6(291) exam.
We strongly recommend you combine CertifyTeacher electronic assessments with the study guide to help you become familiar with the types of questions that you will encounter on the TExES™ exam. By reviewing the domains and competencies in the body of knowledge of the test with the study guide and practicing with the electronic assessments, you can focus on the specific skills that you need to improve before taking the exam.
To enhance your chances of success in this important step toward your career as a teacher in Texas schools, the study guide:
Presents an accurate and complete overview of the TExES™ Core Subjects EC-6 (291) examination.
Identifies all of the important information and its representation on the exam.
Provides a comprehensive review of every domain.
Presents sample questions in the actual test format including level of difficulty. Here is what you will encounter when studying with this study guide.
All 47 competencies are covered by content area experts
Every competency is introduced with a video
Every skill and knowledge in each competency descriptor is discussed
A quiz at the end of every competency assesses understanding
We identify for you all the important information on the exam
Track your study progress with the Study Tracker listed in the Main Menu The purpose of this readiness review is to help refresh your memory on subjects with which you should already be familiar.
The complete readiness review consists of two parts: this Study Guide and Certify Teacher interactive practice tests.
Key Features of the Program
- Drill knowledge on the suject matter
- Search keywords, learn their definitions and application in educational contexts
- Create your own list with the most dificult words
- Shuffle the cards in the deck
- Set preferences for viewing the cards
- Check your stats for questions answered, keywords mastered and learned